DPS Turbonator™️ VGT Variable Geometry Turbo for Dodge Cummins 5.9 & 6.7
This listing is for the complete turbo for 1988-2007 Dodge (Ram) Cummins 5.9 (6.7 included) (The key component though to make it unique is the vgt exhaust housing. If you want to add it only to your existing s300 based turbo, click here.)
These are NOT a modified STOCK TURBO!
You have never seen this technology before!
Features & Benefits:
- Aerospace-grade Variable Stator Technology (ultra robust)
- May significantly increase fuel mileage
- Exhaust Braking (Electronic Model Only)
- Increases spool-up 200 to 400 RPMs
- Increases Low-End Torque
- Lower drive pressures
- Can achieve better than 1:1 Exhaust to Boost Ratio
- Widens the operating range of your turbo significantly
- 6-pad 360 Degree Thrust bearing w/machined oil ramps
- Clockable, can be clocked to fit nearly any 5.9 or 6.7 Cummins application
- S300 Compressor Wheel Sizes from 62, 64, 66, 66 SXE or 68mm
- S300 Turbine Wheel Sizes: 71 & 74 mm
- ETT (Extended Tip Compressor Technology)
- 1st, 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen applications.
- Directly bolts onto 1994-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L (2002 & older require downpipe)
- Variable Stators (Variable Nozzle or Varible Geometry)
- 6 pad 360° Thrust Bearing
- Polished Compressor Housing
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 12%-20% rwhp, depending on truck modifications
- Can be used as direct factory replacement turbo
- Lower EGT's (Exhaust Temps) by 10%-18%
- Applications for Towing, Racing, Daily Driving, Fuel Mileage, Lower EGT's
- Optional Billet Wheel Upgrade Available
- Can be used in Twin/Compound Applications
The Turbonator will help you get that heavy load moving and keep it moving even when you hit a grade, while keeping EGT's in check. It will reduce low-end smoke, improving low end torque. It reduces smoke because it burns more of the fuel in the cylinder, translating to more power and better fuel mileage. Whether you’re towing, racing, daily driving, or just need a stock replacement, this turbo does it all.