MANUALLY OPERATED COLDSAW CS-225M IN STOCK $995.00
The CS-225M makes burr-free cuts like only a cold saw can. This portable benchtop saw has a cast baseand a flood coolant system, often found only on more expensive models.
- Accepts a 9” blade (included).
- It’s our smallest cold saw.
- 2.5” round tube maximum capacity at 90°.
- Miters up to 45° to the left.
- Spins at 50 rpm, optimal for cutting many different kinds of materials.
- Cuts tubing, pipe, angle iron, solids, and much more.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110 volts, so you can plug it in anywhere.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material in the right position with respect to the blade.
- Vise grips the material on both sides of the blade for extra support.
- Direct drive gearbox (encased in a fully machined cast iron housing) ensures proper alignment and a long lifetime of use.
- Stop rod helps with repeatability for small production runs.
- Heavy-duty cast iron base stabilizes the machine, so that it can deliver accurate cuts for many years.
- Flood coolant system maintains high cut quality and helps both the saw and its blades last longer.
GIVE US A CALL TO TALK ABOUT BEST OPTIONS FOR FREIGHT/SHIPPING TO SAVE YOU $$$
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so you can get them quickly.
- Covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team with hands-on metalworking experience.