DIY Dana 44 Complete Crossover & High Steer Kit (1 Ton)
Due to high demand please allow a 3-5 business day turnaround on Steering Kits
The adjustment is easier because we add Hex Head TRE weld bungs so a cresent wrench is your adjustment tool, not a pipe wrench which will scar the tube and if too deep cause a major stress riser. Not to mention what it does to the paint...
These are stronger than stock because we use 1.5" X .25" Wall DOM tubing and the TRE's are much more beefy than stock.
You will receive:
- 2 - 54" of 1.5" X .25" wall DOM tubing
- 2 RH - 7/8" Hex Head Weld Bungs, 18TPI for Tie Rod Ends
- 2 LH - 7/8" Hex Head Weld Bungs, 18TPI for Tie Rod Ends
- 2 RH - 7/8" Jam Nuts, 18TPI for Tie Rod Ends
- 2 LH - 7/8" Jam Nuts, 18TPI for Tie Rod Ends
- 2 - GM 1 Ton Tie Rod Ends (ES2010)
- 2 - GM 1 Ton Tie Rod Ends (High Angle ES2027Land ES2027R)
- 2 - Dana 44 High Steer Arms (L& R side)
- 8 - Dana 44 High Steer Arm 10.9 Stud and Cone Nuts
We supply more DOM than you need because it is way too easy to make a mistake in your calculations and you can always cut tube, growing it back is the hard part!
This is a do it yourself style kit that requires welding by a competent person with the right equipment, don't skimp, do it right! You will need to check clearances with the steering at lock to see if you need to add any bends before you cut it down to clear diff covers, sway bar mounts, etc