Compound Turbos / Twin Turbos for 94-07 Dodge 5.9 Cummins Build Your Kit
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent Fit, like stock bolt-on application, no cutting or fabrication needed.
- Wastegate Allows Boost Adjustment
- High Flow 3-Piece Exhaust Manifold included in kit.
- The largest air filter on the market.
- Low pressure charge pipe is silicone with Kevlar/Nomex liner (which is easier to fit than a steel tube). Silicone tubing uses fewer clamps and has better flow characteristics than steel.
- High pressure metal charge pipe.
- Cast hot pipe, not welded thin steel.
- Flexible Steel braided oil supply lines.
- S400 Atmospheric Borg Warner as large turbocharger (75mm, 80mm, 80mm Billet or 83mm Billet Wheel Sizes)
- High pressure Turbo Available from Stock Turbo, 62mm, 64mm, 66mm or 66mm Billet
- High pressure Ball Bearing Turbo Available for lightening fast spool up.
- Support bracket for Lower (large) turbocharger.
- Dual Oil Drain Lines
- Adjustable boost pressure, through the waste gate.
- Stock with S475 Compounds: 250-600 HP
- 62/65/12 with S475 Compounds: 300-625 HP
- 62/71/12 with S475 Compounds: 300-650 HP
- 62/71/12 with S480 Compounds: 300-750 HP
- 64/71/12 with S480 Compounds: 400-800 HP
- 66/71/12 with S480 Compounds: 400-850 HP
- 66/74/14 with S480 Compounds: 500-1000 HP
- 66/74/14 with S483 Compounds: 600-1200 HP
Lower EGT's by 250-400 degrees, over a single turbocharger.
Increase horsepower by 22% to 28% depending on your turbo selection.