DPS FUMMINS COMPOUND TURBOS FOR FORD CUMMINS SWAP KIT TWIN TURBOS
DPS FUMMINS COMPOUND TURBOS / TWIN TURBO KIT FOR FORD CUMMINS SWAP / FORD CUMMINS CONVERSIONS ALL TRUCK YEARS
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL BEFORE PLACING ORDER! 740.939.0073
Fummins Kits fits All Ford Truck Years
Cummins Swap Kits for Stock HP up to 1300 HP
Fummins Turbo Selector:
- Stage 2 250-600hp S362/65/0.7 over S475
- Stage 3 350-650hp S362/71/0.7 over S475
- Stage 3.5 350-700hp S362/71/0.7 over S480
- Stage 4 350-675hp S363/68/0.7 over S475
- Stage 4.5 350-700hp S363/68/0.7 over S480
- Stage 5 400-700hp S363/73/0.8 over S475
- Stage 5.5 400-800hp S363/73/0.8 over S480
- Stage 6 400-700hp S364/71/0.7 over S475*
- Stage 6.5 400-750hp S364/71/0.7 over S480*
- Stage 7 450-800hp S364/71/0.8 over S480*
- Stage 7.5 450-800hp S364/71/0.8 over s480*
- Stage 8 500-1000hp S366/73/0.8 over S480*
- Stage 8.5 500-1100hp S366/73/0.8 over S483*
- Stage 9 500-1300hp S369/73/0.8 over S483*
*For 6.7 cummins engines only use Stage 6 or higher.
Cummins Swap Features:
- Race Comp. Housing for S400 Turbo flows 9% more air
- Designed to fit your Cummins engine in a Ford conversion
- Designed to clear the heater a/c core
- Wastegated, allowing boost adjustment
- Performance 3-Piece Exhaust Manifold included
- Pre-tapped pyro ports
- Super high flow air filter
- Kevlar/Nomex lined silicone low pressure charge pipe provide superior flow and fitment compared to steel
- High pressure metal charge pipe.
- Cast hot pipe, not welded thin steel.
- Flexible Steel braided oil supply lines
- Stainless oil drain lines
- S400 Atmospheric Borg Warner turbocharger
- Diesel Power Source S300 High Pressure Wastegated turbo w/360 Thrust Bearing
- High pressure Ball Bearing Turbo Available for lightening fast spool up.
- Support bracket for Lower (large) turbocharger.
- Lower EGT's by 250-450 degrees, over a single turbocharger.
- Increase horsepower by 22% to 30% depending on your turbo selection.
- Excellent for towing
- Computer Flow Model Tested for unmatched air and exhaust flow.
- Tight to the block fitment
- Includes DPS exclusive 3-stage actuator (only available with VGT Turbonator exhaust housing upgrade)
Reasons Why Our Compound Turbos Work So Well
- A lot more cool air enters the cylinders, because the dual staged compressors work together within their most efficient zones. The boost air is typically over 100 cooler per pressure made than from a single turbo.
- The air entering the cylinder is at higher pressure, bringing the boost pressure and exhaust drive pressures near a 1:1 ratio. The intake stroke can actually produce power.
- There are additional air molecules in the cylinder which do not get involved in combustion which carry the heat out of the cylinder (similar to how a jet engine is cooler).
- It has more complete combustion in the cylinders because there’s more air in the cylinder to burn all of the fuel.
Head Studs Recommended For:
- 1988-2002 enginesover 48 psi boost, and fire rings for over 55 psi boost
- 2003-2007 enginesover 55 psi boost, and fire rings for over 65 psi boost
- 2007.5-2018 6.7 engines, over 48 psi boost, and fire rings for over 55 psi boost
- Our Compound Turbo systems are all capable of over more than 55 psi, but are adjustable depending on truck.
Our Fummins Twin kits have many unique design characteristics like our S400 Race Compressor housing, with a tight elbos. Cast and machined hot pipe, special molded tubing, giving our kit alone the ability to fit into the complex Conversion Projects, including Ford/Cummins, Chevy/Cummins, and other Cummins conversion projects.
Where else can you find a twin kit for your conversion.No where,but here. Even includes the intercooler hose to fit the Ford intercooler.
Diesel Power Source, Twin/Compound Turbo Kit for the Fummins, performs excellent when Racing, Towing, or Sled Pulling, but is very driveable. SPOOL UP IS SIMILAR TO STOCK on our smaller kits, while raising airflow significantly. You'll be amazed at the spoolup, anddriveability they get from such a high performance kit.
Horsepower, and torque are increased throughout the entire RPM band, and significantly increased in mid and upper range.
**While a downpipe is not included in this kit, we do include a machined exhaust adapter/reducer which v-band clamps onto the exhaust outlet of the S400 turbo, so that a 4” or 5” exhaust pipe can be welded or v-band clamped onto it. This makes it very convenient to attach whatever exhaust system you have to your cummins swap. We do offer a 2nd gen Dodge downpipe which will be close but made need adjustments to fit the Conversion projects.
** 1-Year, Limited Warranty.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
Q: What are ford cummins swap problems with Fummins compound turbo kits?
A: The biggest ford cummins swap problems, are clearing the heater core with compounds, DPS Fummins kits completely clear the heater core.
Q: What brand of fummins swap kit does DPS Fummins compound turbos fit?
A: As far as we know, our Fummins Twin Turbo Kits fit all Fummins swap kit brands.
Q: Are DPS Ford Cummins twin turbo kits compatible with other turbos.
A: Generally to clear the heater a/c box our turbos must be used.
Please Note: Ford/Cummins, Chevy/Cummins or any other conversion kit are considered a custom application. The hardest part of these Fummins conversion kits are getting both turbos to fit in the truck and clear the heater core. Our compound kits are specifically designed to get both turbos to fit nicely. In most cases the intercooler hose will fit to a factory intercooler, and will allow the intake to fit as well, however because all of these conversion kits are so custom in nature it is the responsibility of the installer to tie in the intercooler, exhaust and intake tubing into the truck. This is because the engines, alternators, batteries, intercoolers, etc. can be done in some many different configurations it would be impossible for any single kit to universally fit every Fummins swap application. In most of the conversion applications, expect to do some fabricating to exhaust pipe, intake and/or intercooler tubing.