Dana 70 Ford SRW Axle Disc Brake Kit
These are not for dual rear wheels, they are made for single rear wheel axles.
This is the bracket for your Ford D70 & D70U SRW, it actually fits! I developed these after the success of our 14 Bolt brackets and seeing what was available on the market and the problems associated with the others. The D70 was used by all of the Big 3 automakers at one time or another and they all had different uses and designs specifically for them. These are for a Ford D70 or D70U SRW only!
We have been making the brackets for a long time now with complete success so why not make the complete swap kit!
The rotor will need the throat opened by 3/16"
We can do this for you. Select option in menu on the right.
Complete Kit Includes:
- 1 Pair Dana 70 Ford Axle Disc Brake Brackets
- 2 Weld on Brake Line Tabs
- 2 Brake Line Clips
- 2 Brake Calipers
- 2 Hydraulic Hoses with 10mm Banjo Bolt Fittings
- 4 New Brake Pads
- 2 New Rotors
- *NOTE* Double check your wheel stud diameter and length. These rotors are for a 5/8" knurled diameter stud so you will need to drill the rotors if your studs are larger or try Dorman wheel stud #610-180 which has a 5/8" knurled diameter for the rotor/hub and a 9/16 diameter lug nut. Be sure you have a minimum of 5/8" lug nut thread engagement when torquing wheels
- *NOTE* Rotor installs onto the backside of the hub!
- *NOTE* Don't forget to re-bleed your brakes once you've installed your new conversion kit.
- *NOTE* A Proportioning Valve is recommended, this will allow you to fine tune your front/rear stopping power bias. Your front axle should always do about 70% of the work.
- *NOTE* This kit is only for the Ford D70 & D70U rear axle.