Tuff Stuff "Ranger" Overland Rooftop Tent & Annex Room, 280G, 3 Person
SHIPS FREE! The Tuff Stuff® "Ranger" rooftop tent is designed to provide the ultimate comfort, ease and convenience when traveling to the most secluded camping locations and will mount to ANY VEHICLE WITH CROSS BARS. The Rooftop Tent can unfold in minutes with little to no effort, and takes no tools to setup. All bedding can be stored inside to free up valuable storage inside of the vehicle, and includes a thick foam sleeping mat pre-installed inside. The sleeping area is more than large enough for 2 full sized adults, plus the annex room can also accommodate a queen size mattress, mat, folding cot or a small dining table or chairs. The retractable ladder can also be folded away for increased space inside of the annex room.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high quality polyester/cotton wind proof fabric
- Heavy duty zippers
- Includes a polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- High density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Pull out overhead veranda
- FREE zip on Annex room included as a free gift (a $200 value!)
- FREE PVC shoe storage bag
- FREE hanging gear hammock
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- All aluminum frame, ladder and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy duty PVC driving cover
**DELIVERY DETAILS** (IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ)
MUST PROVIDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER OR YOUR TENT WILL NOT SHIP!
All tents INCLUDE shipping only to the lower 48 states. Tents must be sent via freight truck (not UPS or Fed-Exable) so please arrange an ideal location with easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. Forklift is not required, but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to the sidewalk and you will be required to get the tent off of the truck. You MUST provide a good telephone# that you can be reached at, in order for the driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a working telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If you cannot arrange to be available, we can also arrange to deliver to the nearest freight facility (call for details).
Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
Annex room zips on after the tent has been installed. All necessary spikes included.
All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system
Ideal mounting height for the tent would be 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**